"OT" more about Wiki--etc

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Tue Mar 8 19:22:29 MST 2005

Like I said--I'm on both the list & the YD forum--I also "enjoy" poking
around the net looking for answers--I've been a Mac user for over 15
years & like to be "different??"--But, I do like the idea of a single
"landing" point for a topic--I , when I find one, I will browse for
hours, trying to find out as much as I can about it---I started my
Linux wanderings with Gentoo--found it wild & free, but not the way I
was heading--YD seems to be better, but I'm still not quite sure about
that (we'll see). At first, what attracted me was the wealth of info on
Gentoo--I'd like to see the same amount on YD--in any case, that's my
two cents--please don't flame me--I'm still on my path--I just don't
know where it will take me--Like when I moved from DOS/Windows 3.1 to
Mac, I was looking for a better way.

Dean Loros
autocrosser at macdialup.com
performbdesign at macdialup.com