How to create a bootable CD for PPC?

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Fri Mar 11 15:37:19 MST 2005

Your hfs.map file must specify that the /root/custom-cd-iso/boot/ofboot.b
file have a filetype of "tbxi" for this to work. That is most likely what
is going wrong. To verify, mount the image read-only using -t hfs, and
hexdump -C /mnt/cdrom/boot/.finderinfo/ofboot.b so that the filetype
becomes visible.