Netbooting a Mac from a *nix server

B1 b1smooth at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 22:53:36 MST 2005

Hello Yellow,

I have embarked on a journey to net boot OSX, Debian,
YDL on the same ibook.( would try BeOS but my new
world mac won't support it). Has anyone done this
successfully on a server besides an osx server? I know
there is an apple netboot image maker but there are
supposedly other ways to make images. I was given OSX
server back up images but I can't burn them(burner is
faulty. How do you make an OSX boot image? I read
several sites but they really aren't useful.

Thanks
B1