The Newbie List is Dead! Long Live the Newbie List!

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 09:12:01 MST 2005

> From: Owen Stampflee <ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com>
> Date: 2005/03/12 Sat AM 01:03:09 EST
> To: Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
>  <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>
> Subject: Re: The Newbie List is Dead! Long Live the Newbie List!
>
> Ahahaha... I'm a dumbass :)
>
> I was reading ydl-general in my personal account :)

Owen, you are merely afflicted with silliness as are the rest of us.

Why not use the account features within Ximian so that all your email accounts
are accessed such that incoming email get routed into ONE INBOX?  The source of
each email is identified by it's own headers anyway.  I had that kind of
arrangement running until my YDL drive died. Then using Ximian's filtering to
sieve out the spam, it was as pure as a ...well, you get the picture.

By the way, there's a new reason to get an iPod...you can finally boot YDL from
it!!

OOO GOODY!