Opps!!

Jerry S. jer_57 at cox.net
Sat Mar 12 17:26:39 MST 2005

Hello Yellow,

  Might want to get in the habit of using:
  rpm -Uvh ydl-good-thing
  instead of "-ivh"
  This will upgrade an existing package OR install it if it isn't
  already installed.

  The only time I use "-ivh" is when installing kernels.  This way I
  still have the old one around to fall back on if needed.

  jer

--
Windows has detected that your mouse has moved, please wait while
Windows reboots for your changes to take effect.