OT YDL based distro released

Terrence Bradshaw bradshaw at doit.wisc.edu
Sun Mar 13 18:10:12 MST 2005

Pickled -

I suggest you read the Terms of Service from your email provider, found at
http://register.myownemail.com/moe4/register/TermsOFService.cfm

Specifically about Member Conduct found in section 12.

Also note that we know when and from where you sent that email as show
below:
 by newhope.terraplex.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id D346C3580B0   for
 <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>; Sun,
 13 Mar 2005 18:44:47 -0700 (MST)

I suggest you politely apologize and remove yourself from the list.

My apologies to the list and list administrators if i have overstepped my
bounds.