YDL 4.0 on PB G4 500

Robert Story rstory-l at revelstone.com
Fri Mar 18 18:41:56 MST 2005

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 23:03:04 -0800 Vikrum wrote:
VD> This does not seem to work for me.  Could you give me some more
VD> specifics?
VD> I am running a G4 PB 500 with 512 ram and 40gig drive.  I was hoping to
VD> dual boot with OS X.

Do you already have OS X installed? Start with that. See the dual-boot
instructions here:

http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/installation/ydl4.0_guide-double.pdf

After OS X is installed, boot the ydl CD. when it gets to partitioning, select
automatic partitioning, and use existing free space. Also, select the option to
review before continuing. In the review, make sure ALL linux partitions (/,
/boot, and the swap partition) are marked for formatting.