Unable to see installed YDL on my Mac G4 system.

Dean Loros autocrosser at macdialup.com
Sat Mar 19 12:09:57 MST 2005

Well-when you booted from another device, you reset the open
firmware--You will most likely have to "resee" your Linux partition
everytime you use a drive other that the one you installed linux on--I
run four drives in my system & kept OSX & Linux on the same drive--I
have a extra OSX install on another drive as a backup--but haven't
tried to boot from it yet--I'm sure I'll have to re-set the OF.

Try booting from the install disc as per prior Emails---There are
several good sources for info in the web also--just Google for them--