Cut and Paste MOL and desktop

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 18:42:15 MST 2005

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 16:28:04 -0800, Steven Didier <steve.didier at gmail> wrote:
> MOL full screen under 4.0.1 is so much faster than prior versions that
> kudos need to go to the MOL team. I am, however at a loss to get
> networking so that OSX and YDL will talk to one another, not much point
> in booting into OSX if you can't copy over what is done!

I'm sure there are YDL-specific info sources but check out the MOL
wiki entry at www.ubuntu.com (that's all I'm used to since the machine
capable of running MOL + OS X is my Ubuntu install ;-). You'll have to
substitute yum for apt-get or dpkg (whatever the wiki instructions
use) but you may have success getting the DHCP server running that
way.

> Additionally CTRL->CMD->space will change to different screen but one
> with just a blinking cursor and neither CMD-CTRL_SPACE or
> CTRL-CMR-Return or CMD-CTRL-Return will get me back to either desktop.

Huh? Don't know those short-cuts.

PS What version of MOL are you using?

Eric.