[OT] MPlayer is in trouble - All my thoughts go with you.

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Mar 28 00:02:20 MST 2005

Ok, my take on this is alot different than others and no way reflects
TSS's official take. While software patents suck, the US has them so it
really doesnt matter what the rest of the world thinks... its just more
whining than anything. Its time to move on people, yeah. Move along.
We'll all do better.

I really wish I could ship MP3/MPG/DVD support in YDL, but its a simple
matter of remaining legally safe from the bad people and their lawyers.
As it stands now, I'm not even allowed to suggest how to enable their
support.

Cheers,
Owen