Netatalk

Brogan Ross broganross at mac.com
Wed Mar 30 13:24:31 MST 2005

HOLY CRAP!!!
    I turned of all filesahring protocols on my PB, and guess what?  Not
only did Wired_Wench still show up in the Network browser but it
freaking connected.  That's so awesome.  Why did it have to something so
simple the whole time.  Damn.
    Ok well, I'd like to thank everyone who gave there input and
assistance on this.  It's so great to know that's so many people out
there willing to help with a problem they can't even see.  Wow, I love
these little communities that maillists and forums create.
    Well, I'm sure I'll end up with some other problem that I can't
figure out myself, and come back here to ask for help.  But until then,
hopefully I can help someone else in return.

Thanks alot guys.

-Brogan