YDL4.0.1 on PowerBook G4 500Mhz

Vikrum Denali vikrum at dslextreme.com
Wed Mar 30 23:43:31 MST 2005

I have posted this question before; I have hope that someone out there
has concord this issue.

I am trying to install YDL4.0.1 on a G4 PB 500mhz.  Every time I try
it, it fails during the post-install phase.
It does not matter what I do.  Partition by hand or auto, the size of
the disks, nothing.

I have heard that setting all the partition information yourself can
get it to work.  But on about the 20th try I have given up on that as
well.
Does anyone have a sure fire way to get YDL on a PBG4 500?  I would
love to have it on my older Laptop and OS X on my newer.

Please.  Any help would be Great!.

Thank you all.