Wireless Cards

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Mon May 2 14:59:07 MDT 2005

The webpage for the Sonnet Aria Extreme explains that it requires "AirPort
Extreme drivers 3.1 or later," which obviously means it uses the dreaded
Broadcom 4306 chipset. You can use ndiswrapper with Sonnet's Windows
driver on your SuSE system, but not under YDL. As for the Atheros chipset,
yum install madwifi.