OT - Care to share your opinion?

Norberto Quintanar nquintanar at yahoo.com
Wed May 4 16:25:39 MDT 2005

You asked, I only gave an opinion.

Plus, the apple will last 10 years if you hide it and no one knows
you have it.  The x86 laptop will really only be useful as a decoy
for class.  IF everyone THINKS all you have is a cheap x86 laptop, no
one will break into your apartment and steal your Apple.

--- Matthew Page <MPage at ciri.com> wrote:

> Why would I want a low budget x86 laptop if I have a fast apple?

--Norberto Quintanar

"You belong to something bigger. From birth. And your life is spent rediscovering the underlying principles, through various players -- coaches, mentors, teachers, spouses, kids. It's in your genes. Your responsibility. Destiny. Is all on you.  Lead, follow, or get out of the way."
--Norberto Quintanar