iBook: cpufreq adjustments

Jonathan Hartje hartje at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu May 5 08:07:05 MDT 2005

there is an application call pbbuttonsd. install it from .rpm or source
first. once that's done, the config file has the hook for cpu scaling
based on the current power source. so, if the ac cord is plugged in you
can go to full speed "performance" and if the battery is being used, you
can use "powersave". hope that helps.