smb volume not mounting

xlargebear at bellsouth.net xlargebear at bellsouth.net
Fri May 13 20:58:03 MDT 2005

Apparently nobody has an answer to my question. In case someone knows
anything about this issue and can help me here is another thing I
found out lately.
In the Linux box I'm trying to connect via samba I checked the
system.log and found this following line:

reply_nt1: smb signing is incompatible with share level security

Thanks