Installation media error

Terence Parker terence at parker.com.hk
Mon May 16 05:08:59 MDT 2005

Hi there,

Apologies for the cross post - I just noticed there is hardly any
activity in the newbie list so not even sure how many people would read
my post!!

I'm trying to install YellowDog on my PowerMac G5 - but installation
keeps failing on the second CD at the qt-dev package. I have tried
re-downloading the ISO (albeit from the same mirror), and burning onto
another CD, but the installation still fails at the same spot.

I'm trying to install 4.0.1 Orion, downloaded from Pacific Internet
mirror in Australia.

Is this a known problem - has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks,

Terence