4.01 on Beige G3

Murias linux at dragonsblood.net
Fri May 20 13:24:26 MDT 2005

I had found the link, and had YDL 4.01 installed before I went to bed
this morning.
I have it running on the 2.6.10 kernel.  Quite pleased with that.

I  had the networking issue.  It was really buggin me until I saw
your post that it is a known issue.  Thank you for that.  Was able to
find that solution by checking my own archives of this list. :^)

For the most part it all works fine.  There is a bit of console
weirdness.  But to me that does not really matter.  This box is a
server and I do not even put any graphical apps onto it.

Now I am attempting to figure out how to use yum.  Something I have
not done in my many years of using YDL.

Thanx and
Peace
Murias