XMMS

Olaf Olson oolson at hadleyconnection.com
Mon May 23 08:50:40 MDT 2005

Thanks, Andres,

That part was easy. I already got that much to work, except I need to
know a streaming audio site that you use, so I can test my installation
to see that it works. So far, I know 1 streaming audio site and it gives
all indications that audio is coming in and playing, but no sound comes
out. I can play CDs, so I know sound works, but streaming audio doesn't.

Thanks

Olaf