How to install on an old machine (this is for James)

xlargebear at bellsouth.net xlargebear at bellsouth.net
Fri May 27 06:14:51 MDT 2005

James
I followed the instructions in the yellowdoglinux forum. Here is the
link:
http://www.yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?t=381
http://www.yellowdog-board.com/viewtopic.php?t=339
You must use BootX to boot that machine into Linux. Remember to set
the RAM disk size to what it says there or it won't work.
I wasn't successful the first time I tried, so try again if it
doesn't work.
Good luck
EJ