[ydl-gen] Netbooting a G5

peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk peter.g.harper at magnox.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 08:54:40 MST 2005

I have Fusion Fibre Channel PCI Cards in my G5s and then it wouldn't boot
with 2.6.10 although it was OK at 2.6.8. I believe there is a problem with
those drivers
in 2.6.10.

I patched 2.6.8 to get around my problem. I haven't tried later kernels
yet.

Peter

Jonathan Hartje <hartje at arlut.utexas.edu> on 08/11/2005 15:48:53

Please respond to Yellow Dog Linux General Discussion List
       <yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com>