[ydl-gen] Trackpad Problems: YDL 4.0.? installer on PowerBook 5, 6

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Oct 14 08:59:49 MDT 2005

I don't know about a release for YDL 4.1; but a few months ago Owen
posted the following to this list:
	From: 	  ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
	Subject: 	Feb 2005+ PowerBook Tester...
	Date: 	August 10, 2005 5:47:40 PM EDT
	To: 	  yellowdog-general at lists.terrasoftsolutions.com

Anyone have one and want to test a kernel for me? This will hopefully
get the trackpad + sleep working.

Email me off list if you're interested, you'll get my love and
admiration.

Thanks,
Owen

HINT: to Google archives, try  '<keywords> site:terrasoftsolutions.com'

You could query Owen regarding what volunteering to test the kernel....

Best wishes....