[ydl-gen] Techno-toys: Firewall Builder

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Mon Oct 17 15:25:31 MDT 2005

If you want a real Techno-toy, get something which means business.
Something smart, callous, with stealth, and tough.  Check this link
out:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/accessories/75f3/

I set this baby up an boy one doesn't have to worry about anything
afterwards.  This is a HARDWARE system which works for those using
either cable or dsl; this is definitely as they used to say years ago,
"drool worthy".

Dream and drool or just do the supremely logical act of getting it....