[ydl-gen] RFO: Mac Mini or G5 iMac

Brian Wood beww1 at mac.com
Tue Sep 6 23:09:44 MDT 2005

True, but at the cost of running even slower than if it had real RAM,
said speed being  nothing to write home about in the first place. Your
point is well taken though.

My main point, though, was that adding RAM to a Mini is more
problematical than with most other machines, what with only having the
one slot and the difficulty of opening the machine. Far better to get it
installed at purchase time if you are going to get it sooner or later
anyway.