[ydl-gen] yum again one last time

Kevin McMahon butters at buttershome.com
Wed Sep 7 12:06:17 MDT 2005

this is what I get when I try to open yum.conf with vi the text editor,
any help   E325: ATTENTION
Found a swap file by the name ".yum.conf.swp"
         owned by: root   dated: Tue Sep  6 10:11:56 2005
        file name: /home/butters/yum.conf
         modified: YES
        user name: root   host name:
66-188-197-164.dhcp.roch.mn.charter.com
       process ID: 8168
While opening file "yum.conf"

(1) Another program may be editing the same file.
   If this is the case, be careful not to end up with two
   different instances of the same file when making changes.
   Quit, or continue with caution.

(2) An edit session for this file crashed.
   If this is the case, use ":recover" or "vim -r yum.conf"
   to recover the changes (see ":help recovery").
   If you did this already, delete the swap file ".yum.conf.swp"
   to avoid this message.

"yum.conf" [New File]
Hit ENTER or type command to continue