[ydl-gen] YDL & Tiger dual boot

B. Adjodha bhagiratha at optonline.net
Thu Sep 8 23:37:53 MDT 2005

I recently got Yellowdog linux 4.0.1 and decided to give it a try on
my PowerPC G5 2.5.  I have 2 internal drives and decided to parition
the first drive in two and installed YDL on the first partition and
MAC OS X
tiger on the second.  The installation of YDL went fine but after I
installed Tiger and rebooted, the system only boots up Tiger (with NO
option of allowing me to choose one of the OS.  Now I could only get
to YDL by holding down the option key on the mac keyboard, where I
will see a list of drives that have operating system installed.  when
I pick the drive that has YDL installed then the system would boot to
that partition.,

Any ideas or suggestions on how I can fix this problem.

thanks