[ydl-gen] kget fails

Albert Cardona acardona at ini.phys.ethz.ch
Wed Sep 14 07:41:34 MDT 2005

Hi all,

I was having problems with kde 3.3.0 (some minimized windows were not removed
when the application was closed, and others) and so I yum-upgraded to kde
3.3.2. But now the kget crashes and so the konqueror is not able to download
anything.

Any ideas on how to work around this? Is there a package for kde 3.4.x ?

Albert
--

Albert Cardona
Institute of Neuroinformatics     Tel : +41 1 635 3052