[ydl-gen] desktop freeze

Kevin McMahon butters at buttershome.com
Thu Sep 22 06:26:56 MDT 2005

i am running ydl 4.0 and I installed a windec via make and make install,
it went like it was supposed to and was in the windec choices  and when
I applied it to be the decoration it froze and then after i force
rebooted and everything comes up to the desktop but when I choose to
open the kmenu or any other app in the dock it freezes, locks up. Is
there a way to cleanse the windec directory of the problem. I have no
idea where the windecs are kept, the directory that is. Is there a
better way of going about this as in the boot up process? i hope this is
enough information, I do not want to reinstall ydl again...
tia