[ydl-gen] Yaboot configuration for new kernel

toehead2 at juno.com toehead2 at juno.com
Mon Sep 26 11:00:16 MDT 2005

I recently upgraded from kernel 2.6.8-1 to 2.6.10-1. I cannot get the system to boot off of the new kernel. I edited the yaboot.conf file on both partitions /boot and the normal hard drive. I dont know what else to do. I may have edited them incorrectly. I also reinstalled the latest version of yaboot. Any suggestions?