[ydl-gen] problem editing firewall

Harold Shanafield hshanafield at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 18:34:17 MDT 2006

Hi All,

I was trying to configure my firewall through the
Security Level app.  For some reason it won't start
now.  Here's what I get when I run the command
manually:
/usr/bin/system-config-securitylevel
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/system-config-securitylevel.py",
line 18, in ?
    app.stand_alone()
  File
"/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/securitylevel.py",
line 453, in stand_alone
    self.readFile()
  File
"/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/securitylevel.py",
line 353, in readFile
    protoname = socket.getservbyport(int(service),
protocol)
socket.error: port/proto not found

Anybody know what's going on?