[ydl-gen] Yum repositories

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Wed Apr 12 19:05:43 MDT 2006

The yum repos are functional depending on which you've entered into
yum.conf.  In other words, the repos you are using may either be too
few or depending on the errors you are speaking of too busy to be
accessible.  You can get around this by finding what other mirrors
which carry YDL are available and entering them into yum.conf.