[ydl-gen] Xsane

AJ Hawks ahawks at terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 13 17:14:27 MDT 2006

By the way, on the phone you mentioned Abiword.

If you want Abiword, you can install it from the FC4/PPC Extras yum
repository, by adding this to your yum.conf file:

[fc4extras]
name=Fedora Core 4 extras
baseurl=http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/extras/4/ppc/

and then running 'yum install abiword'