[ydl-gen] Abiword on ydl 4.1?

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 18:04:51 MDT 2006

Just a point for clarification if one is going to use yum to update
your system, make sure the repositories which yum.conf is referencing
points to 4.1and not earlier versions of YDL.  If you find that one
mirror doesn't have 4.1, there are others available to try.  In other
words, make sure that yum files exist within that mirror for 4.1.
Once you have found several repositories and informed yum.conf of their
existence, then you can invoke the search function within yum to
discover the current version of abiword or any other application for
4.1, and of course at that point -- yum will take care of all the
necessary dependencies and what not for you.

In closing, check to make sure that you have the right references such
that only 4.1 repositories within yum.conf are referenced and the
errors you've reported should be less, if not avoided.