[ydl-gen] Looking for Video Settings

Mark Hinton m.hinton at computer.org
Tue Apr 25 19:13:43 MDT 2006

While on the "video settings" subject, how can an iBook1 vary the backlighting
on the display? Default settings (at least in the Kubuntu world) leave it
pretty doggone dim, with no way I've found to increase the backlighting.
(Gamma correction was suggested on one of the Kubuntu/Ubuntu boards, but
that's not what I need...)

Any fixes in the YDL world?

--Mark