[ydl-gen] Hands on PS3 experiences

Kai Staats kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Dec 5 15:55:40 MST 2006

On Monday 27 November 2006 13:49, Klaas. wrote:
> Is there an announcement document somewhere?
>
> I would be very interested if support for Airport
> has been improved for instance. I searched the YDL
> pages but must have overlooked this doc.

Original Airport works well. A driver for Airport Extreme is available with
the HOWTO here:
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_4.1/airport-extreme.shtml

This is for YDL v4.1. We have not yet tested this against YDL v5.0. This
effort begins soon, with hopeful beta testing by the close of this year,
early Jan.

Sincerely,
kai