[ydl-gen] mp3 player

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Fri Feb 3 06:09:32 MST 2006

> Thanks again for your help, Derick. Xine is not part of my system and
> yum does not have it.
>  Is this because I'm running ydl 4.0?
>  I'll see if I can find the ppc.rpm version and then hopefully install
> xine.
>  I did find xine for OS X. You're right, it is very nice and real
> good-looking
>     Thanks
>         rRob

Hi Rev:
Does your yum.conf point to current freshrpms?  I'm sure that such
respositories (for yum) would be more efficient for you as opposed to
you collecting the required rpms and installing them one by one
yourself.  Of course, knowing how to do such things is fundamental in
Linux -- there really is no such thing in Linux/Unix as a useless
skill.

Here's the link for the ppc version; by the way you, when you visit
there and discover where their rpms are located you could set yum.conf
to point there as well as anywhere else which interests you as a
resource:

http://packman.links2linux.de/

Best wishes....