[ydl-gen] yellowdog 4.1 yum repos

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sun Feb 5 15:27:41 MST 2006

Hi Bjørn:

Congrats on your choice.  YDL 4.1 is the latest version available; in
brief, as a YDL.net user you are probably already aware that you are
among the few to have access to and work with the latest version of YDL
first.  Soon, YDL 4.1 will be available for purchase at the TSS store,
this will be it's formal introduction to the general market or public.
Two weeks after that, then it will appear on the public mirrors.

It is possible to infer that updates will be available to YDL.net users
first.

Best wishes...