[ydl-gen] USB Drive

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 13:43:26 MST 2006

Hi rev:
I'll assume you read and had no trouble understanding the previous
links I recommended to you.  From there once your drive is mounted all
you need to do is use pdisk to wipe out/erase your USB drive so that it
is formated for use as a LInux drive.  That's it, of course you are
clear that you'll have to set mount points for the USB drive, a name
and create a directory within /mnt using that same name.  So let's say
the name you choose is charles. Then:

# cd /mnt
# mkdir charles

 From then on when you mount that drive you can do: