[ydl-gen] Free space is missing (du, df and HFS plus file system)

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 20:19:42 MST 2006

Thanks for the hint but no such easy luck.

pdisk shows all the right partition sizes. What's confusing about this
is that du -h and df -h were showing the correct sizes a few weeks ago
(this is a server box). Now it's df -h that's off (and, presumably
nautilus uses df -h because nautilus too reports virtually no free
space).

Eric.