[ydl-gen] Free space is missing (du, df and HFS plus file system)

Mark Guertin guertin at brucemaudesign.com
Fri Jan 27 09:08:00 MST 2006

haha, it's not my drive that's missing space so it matters not to
me .. but if this is the problem it goes downhill from here and not
always in an orderly fashion.  I have a drive doing a low level
format on a home server as I type this due to similar problems. :(

And yes, use the mac OS based stuff to fix it up if you chose to go
this route...

Mark