[ydl-gen] Free space is missing (du, df and HFS plus file system)

Eric Dunbar eric.dunbar at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 09:04:50 MST 2006

Don't df and du both take into account "hidden" files?

The discrepancy is between df -h and du -h so I'm a little confused as
to what's going on.

Anyway, I'm working on backing up that partition for a reformat (and
the whole drive, but most of that's junk anyway so a good floormat and
reinstall may not be that bad an idea).

Eric.