[ydl-gen] Up2Date Fixed

Owen Stampflee ostampflee at terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Mar 15 15:23:18 MST 2006

Short version: I screwed up. Long version: a up2date sources file that I
used for testing made it into YDL 4.1 final, pointing to a private
server which I've since locked down and a correct up2date uploaded.

The easy solution, run yum update once the mirrors have sync'ed (which should
happen within the next 48 hours.)

Here's how todo it without dropping to the command line:

Run up2date, uncheck the first 3 channels that point to 4.0 yum
repositories, click "Continue" and up2date will find one new package,
up2date itself! Select it for it upgrade, and let up2date do it's thing.
Once everything is finished, quit up2date, and the correct sources file
will be in place.

The public mirrors are currently lacking the old style yum headers,
which have been created and should be sync'ed with a day or so but when
you restart up2date, there should be 3 channels, all pointing to
ftp.yellowdoglinux.com

Hope that fixes everything.

Cheers,
Owen