[ydl-gen] Upgrade rant, was: Re: over-the-wire upgrading of 4.01 to 4.1

Kai Staats kstaats at terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Mar 18 10:10:50 MST 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 15:31, Norberto Quintanar wrote:
> You don't think the CEO of terrasoft knows how, or chooses to waste
> his time other ways?  Just a thought.

It's ok :) Lists are for sharing knowledge. And we all have knowledge. And we
are passionate about what we do, else we would not proactively share the
knowledge we have. Therefore, these are passionate exchanges and well
received. We remain virtual friends in the end (I hope).

I am switching laptops today and will in fact use this info to see if I can
get the OSX side (embarrassed to even admit I still have one, but I do have
to test MOL :) to backup easier.

Thanks!
kai