[ydl-gen] Firewire install question

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 11:06:55 MST 2006

Kai, Yes it is  a firewire drive, yes I did select "install firewire"
pressing TAB does not bring up the firewire option.
I am running Ubuntu in another partition on my internal HD and it recognizes
the drive, so I went so far as to format one of the partitions with ext3. It
made no difference, the installer still doesn't recognize the drive.
--
Steven Didier