[ydl-gen] Firewire install question

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 16:24:45 MST 2006

It is the original 40gig hd from my TiPowerBook Samsung I think. It is the
only drive in the chain and I had been looking for the OHCI and 1394 drivers
but didn't know that they would be indicated with blue background, so no I
have not seen them load.
Incidentally I just booted up my Gentoo 2005 install disk and formatted the
usual partitions in the first 18gigs of free space thinking that the YDL
installer would surely see the drive now, nope. Makes sense if the modules
are not being loaded.
So what now?
Thanks
--