[ydl-gen] Installing YDL 4.1 on new Xserve

Jonathan G. Hartje hartje at arlut.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 22 12:40:46 MST 2006

Are there any faqs or web pages that will describe this process in more
detail? I have 5 new XServes that I'd need to netboot from a single
host. Unfortunately, that host has to be a non-apple machine. My project
requires that each of the XServes has all 3 drives available for data
storage so they'll all have to netboot. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jonathan