[ydl-gen] Firewire install question

Steven Didier steve.didier at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 00:20:33 MST 2006

Thank you Kai and Bill, The firewire boot issue for my TiBook has been the
deal breaker for me since 3.01, as it has been for Gentoo, and the other
Debian based ppc distros. I run Ubuntu on another partition on the main
drive but relish the idea of being able to just take an external drive to
another location.
Steve