[ydl-gen] Bluetoth doesnt work on Dualcore G5

Max P Wiberg max.wiberg at skatboet.se
Sun May 7 04:10:07 MDT 2006

Max here!

Terrasoft Bluetoth  "How-To" at:
http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/solutions/ydl_4.0/bluetooth.shtml

[QUOTE]
Introduction
This HOWTO describes how to use a Bluetooth
keyboard and mouse with Yellow Dog Linux 4.0 and
above. While other Bluetooth devices may be
immediately supported, a keyboard and mouse were
proved functional.

Procedure

    1. Install the BlueZ packages, the official Bluetooth for Linux utilities:
           yum install 'bluez*' [ENTER]
    2. Reboot your system.

Your Bluetooth keyboard/mouse should be detected automatically.
     This howto was written by AJ Hawks, Terra Soft Solutions
[UNQUOTE]

Have followe the above instructions to the letter
the bluez-rpm is installed on my system.
BUT my apple bluetoth keyboard and mouse IS NOT detected at boot time.
What gives?

Cheers:  Max
--
Mr Max Wiberg