[ydl-gen] pci card -- corrected

Derick Centeno aguilarojo at verizon.net
Tue May 16 08:59:37 MDT 2006

Hi Harald:
Unfortunately, your device is not listed as supported at the link which
follows:

http://www.terrasoftsolutions.com/support/hardware/devices.shtml

This doesn't mean you can't get it to work with YDL.  There are
potentially others who may have posted or resolved problems getting or
developing drivers within the Linux PowerPC environment.  However, you
will have to research, download, test and integrate these drivers
yourself.