[ydl-gen] User Login Problems

Posey, Jake E Jake.E.Posey at boeing.com
Thu May 18 17:58:16 MDT 2006

I have several G5's running YDL 4.0.1 in a nis environment.  I have 1
user who can login to all the G5's except 1.  When the user try to login
to the particular machine the user get incorrect password.  I've changed
the user's password several times but the user still can't login to the
server.  This is the only user that is having this problem.  I can login
to root and su - userid as the user just fine but when I try to login
directly to the server as the user or su  to the user from my login I
get incorrect password even though I'm typing the correct password.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Jake

Jake E. Posey